In Ontario, Growing Forward 2 (GF2) is a project-based cost-share funding assistance program that helps agri-food businesses grow profits, expand markets and manage risks. Individual businesses may be eligible to receive up to $350,000 over the life of the program.
Get a copy of the latest Processor guidebook to learn how to prepare a successful application today! Visit ontario.ca/growingforward2 or call 1-877-424-1300 to get a copy mailed to you.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good projects that align with one of the six areas of focus
- Well written and well documented projects
- Required permits for the proposed project are in place
- New projects that have yet to be started
AREAS OF FOCUS ELIGIBLE FOR FUNDING:
- Environment and climate change adaptation
- Animal and plant health
- Market development
- Labour productivity enhancement
- Assurance systems; food safety, traceability, animal welfare
- Business and leadership development
To apply follow these two simple steps:
- Review the AREAS OF FOCUS details in the Processor guidebook (GF2 Cost-share Funding Assistance Program Guide for Processors Version 1.1)
- Submit your application online through the GF2 Client Portal
We want to hear from food and beverage processors or bio-products processors, so we can assist you with your innovative projects and continued success for your business.