As Ontario continues to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic we know processors have questions. To help bring some clarity to the current conditions, Food and Beverage Ontario has put together a list of resources from the province and our partners to assist processors with their questions.
We will continue to add to this list of resources so check back often!
Post-Pandemic Business Playbook (note: document is from June 2020 but contains useful resources and reopening guidance)
3. OMAFRA Resources for Food Processors
4. Guide to Developing Your Workplace Safety Plan
5. COVID-19 and Workplace Health and Safety
6. COVID-19 Resources
Workers Health and Safety Centre
7. Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Canadian Resilience Resources for Business
8. Ministry of Labour Infosheet – Manufacturing Guidance for Health and Safety
9. Abattoir and Meat Processing Addendum
10. Briefing Note: Ontario Moves to Roadmap Exit Step under the Reopening Ontario Act – March 3, 2022 – Sherrard Kuzz LLP Employment & Labour Lawyers