What is the Food and Agriculture Business Seminar?
Industry leaders will be challenged to analyze real cases in today’s global marketplace, as presented by business executives. Participants will leave with new strategic networks and critical skills to better serve their own business and the industry as a whole.
- PepsiCo Foods Canada’s focus on Better Together:
From product-centrism to inner branding alliances
- Corporate Philanthropy & Channel Impact in Food Security:
The “Nourish” Case by Campbell’s Canada
- Social Mediation:
A look at Monsanto’s public engagement awakening
- Labeling Genetically Modified Foods:
A Case Study on Ben & Jerry’s
- Overcoming Labour Challenges in Canada’s Agri-Food Sector
- Understanding the Social Impact of the Seasonal Agriculture Worker Program
All accommodations, meals and materials are provided with registration.
For more information, please visit www.uoguelph.ca/foodinstitute