SMEs in the Food and Beverage Industry
Join us on Thursday, October 21 @ 11am
Get concrete advice, learn the best practices to choose the best ERP software for your business and find out how to maximize your return on investment.
To support the growth of your food and beverage SME, increase its profitability and optimize business processes, ERP software is absolutely essential. We know such a project can seem complex and the various repercussions on your business can be a cause for worry.
To answer all your questions, join ERP analyst Michael Chadwick in this 45-minute webinar as he shares his 15 years of experience with SMEs in the food and beverage industry and presents the 5 simple steps to choosing the most suitable ERP software for your business.
- The common challenges faced by food and beverage SMEs and how ERP software can help you meet those challenges.
- Step 1: How to determine the needs and objectives of your project according to your business profile.
- Step 2: What budget to set aside.
- Step 3: What functionalities are essential for a food and beverage SME. How to draft your call for tender.
- Step 4: How to handle demonstrations with suppliers.
- Step 5: How to make sure your ERP project is successful, how to maximize your ROI and which errors to avoid.
ERP Analyst at Fidelio
With his more than 20 years of ERP experience, Michael Chadwick has developed a vast expertise in process management. He’ll be providing SMEs with the best solutions to support their growth.
To register, please follow this LINK.