How digitizing your supply chain can help you tackle the key challenges facing the agri-food industry
January 25, 2022
How digitizing your supply chain can help you tackle the key challenges facing the agri-food industry.
Muddy Boots by TELUS Agriculture help their customers produce safer, more sustainable food through supply chain software that delivers insights, drives better decisions and enables collaboration across global supply chains. This webinar will focus on digitizing the supply chain and the challenges that the agri-food industry faces.
Sean Moore, Senior Business Development Manager at Muddy Boots by TELUS Agriculture will provide an overview of industry realities and discuss why digital transformation is key to tackling these challenges.
Digitizing your supply chain allows data to pass up and down to key stakeholders. Growers, agronomists, suppliers, processors and retailers can instantly view, manage and report on quality, traceability and compliance. This instant access to data, positions customers to make critical business decisions, helping reduce waste, drive efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Introduction to Muddy Boots by TELUS Agriculture
- Industry realities and how to tackle them
- The journey towards digital transformation
- How digitizing your operations can help?
- Understanding who is in your supply chain
- Identifying areas of supply risk
- Benchmarking supplier performance