Committed to leadership in environmental consulting, Dillon partners with clients to support their efforts toward environmentally responsible, compliant and sustainable business operations. Whether addressing liabilities, facilitating regulatory compliance, managing risks, or supporting opportunities, our environmental services group has a proven track record of success in developing solutions that are innovative, technically sound, holistic, sustainable, and cost-beneficial.
Dillon’s environmental management programs provide assurance to investors, regulators, the public, and customers that our clients are operating in accordance with applicable legislation and that appropriate strategies have been identified for managing and mitigating significant risks. Our teams of emissions, noise and vibration experts work alongside governments in developing policies to manage air quality and with industry in creating and implementing compliance strategies for air quality and acoustics. Dillon implements water supply systems and wastewater treatment facilities from small on-site systems to large complex vertical works and multidisciplinary projects.
Founded on the concept of a circular economy, Dillon works with client to create and revitalize modern waste management programs include initiatives to encourage waste reduction, realizing re-use opportunities, optimizing material re-introduction, energy recovery, modern waste collection methods, providing safe management of residual waste and ensuring that initiatives are supported by effective policies and regulations.
In addition, our structural, mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering professionals provide creative solutions to unique problems while continually improving the planning, design, construction, and rehabilitation of commercial and industrial facilities.
Our services include:
- Regulatory compliance auditing and permit reviews
- Merger and acquisition due diligence
- Integrated management systems (including ISO9001/14001/45001) auditing, development and implementation
- Emergency response planning (including E2 Plans, P2, Fire Safety, Spill Control)
- Waste/Packaging audits and reduction planning
- Regulatory air and wastewater permitting
- Compliance monitoring and reporting
- Environmental legacy planning including asset retirement obligation reporting
- Acoustic abatement, system design and performance testing
- Air emissions abatement and system design
- Emissions quantification and management
- Source/stack testing and ambient air quality monitoring
- Environmental risk identification and evaluation and groundwater management
- Integrated environmental construction services
- Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- CFD, energy management, and building information modelling
- Electrical and mechanical design
- Fire protection engineering
- Instrumentation and control
- Renewable and green energy developments