Pivot Systems Ltd. are a full service Multi-trade Contracting firm totally committed to their clients satisfaction and will work diligently to earn your respect and repeat business.
COMPANY SKILLED TRADE EXPERIENCE & SERVICES
* Experienced Construction / Industrial Managers
* Experienced Project Management
* Electrical & Mechanical Process Improvements
* Certified Welders & Fitters
* Process Piping Specialists and Fabrication services
* Sanitary Pipe fitting, Orbital welding and Weld purity assurance
* Certified High & Low Pressure Steam Fitting Services
* Fabrications Services
* Equipment Moving, Hoisting & Rigging Specialists
* Equipment & Conveyor Systems Installations
* Plant move and relocation services
* Material Handling Systems Installations
* Maintenance & Shutdown Support
Pivot has over 30 years experience in providing client turnkey installations solutions nationwide in the sectors listed below.
* Heavy Manufacturing
* Food & Beverage
* Brewery Systems & Installation Specialists
* Industrial Sector
* Packaging Systems
* Industrial /Automotive Material Handling Systems
* Transportation Airport Baggage Handling Systems
* Greenfield Projects & Commercial Sectors
CORPORATE COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Pivot`s attention to detail and safety is what has propelled them as an industry leader.
The success of our organization depends on our reputation to provide a quality product and service, in a safe and timely manner.
Health & Safety must be incorporated into all facets or our operations.
To that end, Pivot Systems is proud to be certified in the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association of Ontario and has achieved our National COR Standard Certification status in February 2017.
We have very solid client relationships and references when required and we subscribe to ISNET World, Avetta, ComplyWorks and are Cognibox compliant.