WSPS Safety Connection
Learn. Share. Discover.
Our new WSPS Safety Connection events are hosted at various locations across the province and showcase timely topics in health and safety, such as Workplace Mental Health, Occupational Hygiene (Noise), Accreditation, Falls from Heights, the Future of Robotics, and many others.
Join us, and together, we'll turn ideas into actions that will take health and safety in your workplace to the next level.
Why should you attend?
- Stay up-to-date on legislative updates, new and emerging hazards, and trending topics in health & safety.
- Engage in forward thinking discussions, gain knowledge and discover new approaches from industry colleagues.
- Network with like minded professionals.
Plus…it's available to Health & Safety Professionals at no charge!
- Refreshments (Coffee/Tea/Water) & Registration: 30 minutes prior to meeting
- Facilitated presentation - 2 hours in length with 15 minute break
- Encourages an open exchange with Q&As, scenarios and table groups discussions
- This event is not a training session
- These events are suitable for all WSPS members and customers within any industry who wish to expand their health and safety knowledge, share best practices and network with their peers.
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Health & Safety Representatives
- H&S Coordinators
- HR Professionals
- Operational Leaders
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Members
To view session descriptions, locations, dates and times, please click HERE.