Shipping Smarter with SYSPRO
Join us on Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 12:00pm EST for a 1 hour overview of Ship Link Shipping Software
Join us on Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 12:00pm EST
For a 1 hour overview of ShipLink Shipping Software
Hosted by Phoenix Systems, this informative webinar will demonstrate how to optimize fulfillment operations with ShipLink – the PC-based shipping application that seamlessly integrates SYSPRO with popular carrier programs, including FedEx Ship Manager, UPS WorldShip, Stamps.com, DHL Easy Ship, Purolator and scores of LTL freight carriers. ShipLink provides one-click, domestic and international shipping from both Dispatch and Delivery Notes – extending SYSPRO data to support complex business practices, eliminate manual processes, access 100% of available carrier services, and reduce overall transportation spending.
Join us to see a complete demonstration – from order management to shipping, tracking and invoicing. Discover how ShipLink:
- Includes a powerful rules engine to quickly configure the solution for any business application.
- Instantly populates carrier programs with data required for any shipment, including consolidated orders and international.
- Eliminates common mistakes including incorrect addressing, invalid account number entry and incorrect carrier /service selection.
- Applies custom freight charges in real-time for same-day invoicing.
- Allows shipment tracking with a single mouse click from within SYSPRO S/O Query.
ShipLink installs in hours for same-day shipping without any additional server and minimal training. With hundreds of successful SYSPRO deployments, ShipLink provides a custom shipping solution without custom software development.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Management and staff from Accounting, Shipping, Warehousing, Transportation, and IT.
NOTE SURE YOUWILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND? Register anyway to receive a link to a recorded session. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We look forward to your attendance at this very informative webinar.