Don't miss your chance - November GF2 Applications
In Ontario, GF2 is a project-based cost-share funding assistance program. Individual businesses may be eligible to receive up to $350,000 over the life of the program.
It’s time for the next round of applications for Growing Forward 2 (GF2) funding!
In Ontario, GF2 is a project-based cost-share funding assistance program. Individual businesses may be eligible to receive up to $350,000 over the life of the program. Get a copy of the Processor guidebook to see the projects eligible for funding and learn how to prepare a successful application. Visit ontario.ca/growingforward2 or call 1-877-424-1300 to get a copy mailed to you.
Don’t miss your chance to apply! The next intake is: November 16 to December 3, 2015
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Projects that align with one of the six key areas of focus
- Well written and well documented projects
- All required permits for the proposed project are in place
- New projects – no costs have been incurred and has not yet started
AREAS OF FOCUS ELIGIBLE FOR FUNDING:
- Environment and climate change adaptation (pg 14)
- Business & leadership development (pg 49)
- Animal and plant health (pg 20)
- Market development (pg 36)
- Labour productivity enhancement (pg 44)
- Assurance systems; food safety, traceability, animal welfare (pg 25)
Follow these steps to apply:
- Review the AREAS OF FOCUS details in the Processor guidebook (GF2 Cost-share Funding Assistance Program Guide for Processors Version 1.1)
- Select one Focus Area and a Project that aligns with your plan
- Submit your application online through the GF2 Client Portal
- Last step - Don’t forget to go back and submit your Project Information Form (PIF) after you upload your application (as required)
OMAFRA wants to hear from food and beverage manufacturers, and they are here to help answer questions so you can create eligible applications. Please don’t hesitate to call or email the Business Development Branch at OMAFRA anytime.